This Web Page Created By
Mdm. Kamariah bt. Mohd Hasim
Mdm. Haliza bt. Mohamed
Chin Kar Kit
Muhammad Alif Anaqi bin Yuzaidi
Khairul Zamir bin Khalid
Mohammad Hazmi bin Norzaini
Muhammad Nozal Irfan bin Razali
Ethan Ng Chung Wei
Keith Wong Kane
Ryan Sum Sheng Lam
Mohammad Hazim bin Norzaini
Rowan Sum Sheng Wei
The annual general meeting was held in January to choose new committee members for the term 2018. The meeting sessions were held on Wednesday at the 1 Austin classroom.
1) To cultivate individuals who are intelligent and aware of their rights.
2) To expose students to the roles and responsibilities of a consumer.
3) To cultivate a generation aware of current consumerism issues.
1) In March, several competitions such as a Caricature competition was held during the Technical and Vocational Week.
2) The teacher advisors conducted an activity on daily expenditure management among the club members.
3) On the 11th of July, the teacher advisors, Mdm Kamariah and Mdm Haliza prepared an activity called ‘IQ puzzle’.
4) Interactive Challenge of Consumer’s Club SMK St Paul was held by the Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri,Koperasi dan Kepenggunaan (KPDNKK) in Biro Tata Negara Ulu Sepri, Rembau. This programme was held on the 25th of July. 4 of our members joined the competition.
KHAIRUL ZAMIR BIN KHALID